Hey w'sup folks I'm getting close to finishing this thing....yeah!
...Since I have a gmail account I have occasionally used Google Docs to read attachments other people have sent to me...it works fairly well most of the time. Once I did have problem when I sent a Google doc to someone as an attachment. They were not able to view it. Well that sucked since it was important. In other instances it worked just fine. It could be quirky on its own or it could be the web browser on a particular computer...whatever it is I would still consider using any of these web based office productivity suites. What is important about these is that you do not have to get into the hard drive on your computer at work.
ThinkFree was pretty cool. I thought the blog/shared docs pages could be very helpful for research and course work. The one thing that is missing is the ability to create forms with these free online productivity suites. There is no Access type program similar to MS Access.
Entertainment by Ike & Tina Turner
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment